Monday, July 15, 2013

HoB-Sara Bareilles



Saturday, June 29th we got to head Downtown for a Sara Bareilles concert. I THOUGHT the concert started at 8p.m. until I realized in the car on our way there that it started at 7:30p.m. and it was already 7:30p.m.!!! Fortunately concerts at the House of Blues always start late. Basically it just meant the doors opened at 7:30p.m. We got there after 8p.m. just in time for the opening bands, which was fine by me!

Last time we were at the House of Blues it was for an Ingrid Michaelson concert and we were downstairs in the general standing section. This time we got a balcony seat. It was nice to be able to sit, but it was much more personable downstairs because you are so much closer to the stage. It was nice to not have to stand for hours next to hot and sweaty people though!

I love Sara Bareilles and have been listening to her music since my freshman year in college. I remember my sister gave me a bunch of new music and Sara Bareilles was one of them. I've been listening to her ever since. She was awesome in concert and sang perfect live, I love true artists like that! You don't have to worry about them sucking in concert.











After the concert downstairs...

Pizza after the concert:


It was a good concert. Spence and I definitely agreed that Ingrid was way more personable and would interact with the audience and things people would shout out. Sara was still amazing in concert and we were so glad we were able to go!!




          ~Nat





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers