Monday, October 29, 2012

It's a girl!

Haha...no silly! I'm not pregnant. ; ) But I DID get to shop for baby girl clothes and accessories and make SUPER cute cupcakes for a baby shower on Friday. Let me tell ya, I just can't get enough of those cute little girl clothes. OMG! Ruffles, bows, polka dots, pink, cheetah print, and MORE ruffles and MORE pink! I think our girls will be divas and I'm not ashamed to say it!

I sprinkled them in edible glitter too! SO.CUTE.







Aren't they cute?!? Yeah, they were delicious too! So moist, and let me tell you, my buttercream icing is to die for! Just saying... : )

Thanks for following!

           ~Nat

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest! All of your fun creations and you and Spencer as the most adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks Ember! That's sweet!! Congrats to you two! : )

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers