Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

On Sunday night Spence and I finally got to carve our pumpkin. All I knew was that I wanted to sparkle-ify SOMETHING! I had just bought a big container of gold glitter. Needless to say we came up with the perfect solution where Spencer was able to carve and I was able to glitterize. :)


lol...LOVING those business socks!



        Isn't he cute?!?!


Then it was my turn! We stuffed the "S" with paper towels so the glitter wouldn't get all over the inside of the pumpkin.


We used a spray adhesive to make the glitter stick.








We make a good team! :)



Besides the fact that we keep finding glitter all over the house, we are LOVING our pumpkin!!! Hope you guys have a HaPpY HalLoWeeN! 

          ~Nat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers