Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How about them apples!

Saturday night Spence and I made caramel apples. With help from Spencer and my dad we unwrapped 3 packages of caramels.









It was at about midnight when the caramel was fully melted. I woke my daddy up and had him come in a dip an apple. Haha...sleepy, but still has a smile on his face! : ) I also love that he's representing UT and A&M!


My mom had taken a Benadryl and she was OUT...on the couch. 


And then it was CHOCOLATE time!





Then Spencer got crative with the chocolate that dripped on to the wax paper.


And THAT gave him a better idea!


Pretty cute, huh?! We make such a good team, not going to lie.



A few of the toppings we used were chocolate, white chocolate, snickers bar, cookies and cream bar, mini chocolate chips, peanuts, marshmellow cream, and reese's pieces. We had heath bars, sprinkles and mini marshmellows but we ran out of apples.


It was almost 2a.m. so I quickly wrapped them up in leftover wedding bags we used for the candy bar.



This reminds me of my favorite caramel apple suckers!! My mouth is watering just thinking about their goodness. I got to find me some of those!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! Thanks for following.

          ~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers