Wednesday, January 16, 2013

December--Part uno

December was full of LOTS of fun! Even though Christmas is the time of year I miss school the most because of our month break. Fortunately we were still able to fit lots of fun, family and friends in!

Spence and I got to go on a date to the Alley Theatre in Downtown Houston one Friday night. We got to see Santaland Diaries. I'm not going to lie, the play was NOT what I expected it to be! It was a one-man play in the theatre below the main theatre (where I thought we were going to be seeing our play). It was actually pretty comical! We even got to know the people we sat next to before the play started and we found out that they knew some friends ours. It's a small world!



Afterwards we went to dinner at Birraporetti's-yummy Italian food! We barely even touched our food. We had lots of leftovers.


Hey cutie! ; ) I think he's sick of my picture taking.




It was a great night with my man Downtown! I love the city lights, and I love him! : )


~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers