Wednesday, January 23, 2013

December-Part 3!!

On Saturday after the big get together at the Kunkel's for Bunco night, we had dinner with Spencer's family. It was the annual Maggiano dinner down in the Galleria. So fun! I look forward to it every year. It's that place you should only go once a year, because you eat so much. I think I did pretty well this year. I wasn't in horrible pain like usual. : )

Here's the picture of the group this year:


Here everyone is from the other side of the table:


Dinner was a lot of fun, even though I was in so much pain from my voice! It didn't stop me from talking, even though I sounded horrible.


I did A LOT of this over the holidays....

Chocolate pretzel dipping! 

I made at least 5 times this amount by the time I was done!




He's so cute!

More Christmas adventures to come!

~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers