Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coldplay

Tuesday June 26th Spencer and I went to a Coldplay concert downtown at the Toyota Center. Coldplay was one of the only bands Spencer and I vowed that we would go see in concert. They were pretty much at the top of our wishlist. They were SO amazing! I took So many videos, but very few pictures. I still get chills when I watch the videos..haha...cheesy? YES. Worth it? Definitely. Hands down, best concert we have ever been to, and probably the best concert we will EVER go to.

Here we are before the concert:



Everybody got one of these wristbands before the show.



He's so handsome!

Wolfgang was one of the opening bands for Coldplay. They were really good!



AND THEN...there was Robyn! I'm not going to lie, it was some of the weirdest music I've ever heard in my life. It was kind of traumatizing. Not that the music was THAT bad, but her dancing was SCARY and the strobe lights flashing in our face would have set an old man into a seizure! Here's a short clip to give you an example of the 45 minutes we had to endure while she performed. They were from Sweden, so that explains most of their weirdness ; ) . Apparently she's sold millions of records!

P.S. the music was obnoxiously loud. I plugged my ears for most of it!


You have to watch the entire video.



And these were our reactions. We looked at the people sitting next to us and they laughed with us. Everybody had the same reactions. It was actually pretty funny.






Everything was very weird. Her music was very "out of this world/techno" sounding. And her dancing looked like Napolean Dynamite's aerobic video in space, on speed, stuck in an arcade game. I don't even know how to explain it. WEIRD. That's all I have to say. And I swear I heard one of her songs playing on the radio while I was shopping just a couple of days later!



After Robyn's LONG performance the crew came out and set up for Coldplay. We were so excited!!


BEST.CONCERT.EVER. We will definitely go to another one of their concerts for sure. They did not disappoint.

After the two opening bands, it filled up quickly!



Here they came! And our wristbands lit up! So cool!


There were lights!


There was confetti!


There were blow up balls...

And MORE confetti!

It was a party.

Coolest concert ever!

Here's one of their first songs of the concert.


And here's one of my favorites, even though there are WAY too many good songs to choose from!



I have soooo many more videos! Hope you guys enjoyed what I posted. Thanks for following! : )

         ~Nat



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers