Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Last day of our cruise! : (

Saturday was our last full day on the boat. We tried to do as much as we could fit in. Mostly it was full of relaxing, dominoes, music, and performances in the theater, and OF COURSE...FOOD. : )

After lunch they had a chocolate buffet! Holy crap! It looked really yummy but once I got my plate of chocolate deliciousness I barely ate any of it! Oh well, it was fun to look at!













 Yeah...pretty much!













They were one of the highlights of our vacation! We still miss them!


Told you they were awesome! ; )


We went and found all of the silly pictures they made us take as we were getting off the boat in each of the three destinations.




This was the show that guests participated in--Carnival Legends.




Then we made it to the last comedy show of the trip! Mutsi (sp?)--he was awesome, and didn't use any foul language. That's pretty impressive for a comedian!



This is Sunday morning--packing up to leave. SAD DAY : ( But ready to get home!



That's it! I finally finished blogging our 7 day Caribbean cruise. It was probably one of the best vacations we've been on! It was Spencer's first cruise and he LOVED it. That afternoon when we got home we sat down and started looking for more cruises. NO JOKE. We're already ready for another one. I guess that means it was a successful trip! I hope you guys enjoyed all the pictures! I have SOOOOO many more and lots of videos. Maybe I'll upload those one of these days. HAHA...It only took me 3 months to blog the whole trip. ; )

I have SOOOO much more to blog about from the summer. Now I can finally start on our Coldplay concert, or Destin trip, and I finished an awesome project over the Labor Day weekend. Stay tuned for more updates! Love you guys! Thanks for following. : )

          ~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers