Friday, January 20, 2012

Dinner Surprises

Friday last week Spence surprised me with dinner and a hotel stay at the Hilton last weekend in the Galleria area. He took me to a Brazilian Pradaria. Let me tell you, this food was DELICIOUS. I'm not the pickiest eater, but I'm not one to eat everything. I didn't taste one thing in that place that I didn't like!!! haha, besides the chicken heart that Spencer made a special order for. I was so full, it was definitely not a good time to try chicken heart. I had to pass. There were waiters who would come to our table if we had our card flipped to the "green" side. The green side meant that we wanted them to stop at our table. They came around and served meat to us the entire time we were there. Each kind I tried was SO good!! We ate Brazilian cheese bread and dove in at the salad bar (they had salad, beans and rice, pasta, and lots of other good stuff!) too. They had a live singer the entire time too. She sang for like 2 hours straight! Poor girl!! We were impressed so we tipped her on our way out. It was a great weekend!! That boy is so sweet to me.

Here are pics from dinner:


After we stuffed ourselves. Note to self: Don't take pictures after you stuff your face.


Did I mention we ordered 3 desserts?? ; )

Handsome!!

 This is how we felt after.

So the next morning we got up and went shopping around the Galleria. I made some awesome purchases. This was one of my favorite!


Of course I have to fill it, and I've had lots of fun doing it! My new craft box is full of HAPPINESS!


Sparkles, feathers, and PINK. What more do you need??

Here are some cute buys from today for my craft box!


I got a couple of different colors.


I bought matching tags for them also. So cute!! I'm obsessed with this style.


Thanks for following! 


        ~Nat

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have enjoyed a lot while having dinner and at shopping too..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers