Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December Happenings Part 1

Well since I've been so bad at this I'm going to have to summarize a WHOLE month in one post (maybe two). I can't believe December has already come and gone so fast! I'm always so depressed after the holidays. Not really, but kinda sorta. What's there to look forward to now?? Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday?!?! haha...not going to lie, I'm totally counting down the days. Too bad Spence doesn't get that Monday off. 


Mid December was Jessie Cook's wedding. It was a pretty awesome event! They used the same venue that we used for our wedding reception. The bride is part Hawaiian and the groom was part Tongan so you can imagine the quantities of food and great cultural performances. Here are some pics from the night:






Outside they had smores:










There were performances...


LOTS of food:



And LOTS of chocolate...

But I'm not going to lie..the centerpieces were my favorite part of the night:


Adorable!! I think I took more pictures of the turtle than I took of everything else combined!!



Spence couldn't resist the temptation!!


He was a fast little guy!

Unfortunately towards the end of the night, the table next to us either lost or killed their turtle. Somehow the glass jar cracked and broke and all the water leaked out onto the table and the turtle went missing : (

That was the Cook's Wedding! Pretty awesome! I'll post more December happenings later. LOTS more to come!!! : )

          ~Nat




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't see you there?? It was awesome! I didn't have a turtle in ours! :-( Sad day!! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers