Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Christmas Carol

Towards the end of November Spencer and I had a date night to the Alley Theater. We got to see A Christmas Carol. Is was really good! AND we had awesome seats!!




So handsome!

Dinner at Birraporetti's


We had so much fun this night! I ended up getting the hiccups before our food came. Let me just say that I have the worst hiccups EVER! They are deadly-take your breath away hiccups! Just horrible! And usually when I get the hiccups once, I have them randomly off and on that whole day. I would laugh and hiccup which caused us to laugh even more and hiccup again! (We were in a little corner of the restaurant where it echoed.) It was a never ending cycle and by the end we were just crying we were laughing so hard. We were a mess. At one point I think I recall Spencer sprawled out over his side of the booth just crying! I swear the people sitting next to us thought we were drunk...lol


...And dessert to finish off the perfect night!


Thanks for following!
~Nat



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers