Monday, June 3, 2013

BOY OH BOY

BOY OH BOY, May was BUSY for us. It came and went so fast! I can't believe our two year anniversary has already come and gone too. Time flies when you are having fun and staying busy!

May 14th was my sister, Amy's baby shower. It was so fun to see so many old friends in one place! Amy was down from Virginia for a couple of weeks. She graduated from Florida State and drove back home with my parents after graduation.

Everything was so cute!! Special thanks to the Cook family for throwing the shower!!


      Aunt Kathy, Grandma Kunkel, Emily

Yummy food!!!

   Mom and sisters!!








The was a quiet book from my Grandma. We used to play with it at her house when we were little.

                             Quilt that Em made:



With one of my best friends since 7th grade!! Love this girl!!!

Can't wait to meet baby Uzelac in August!!!!! 






1 comment:

  1. I look so big in these pictures. I don't think I'm that big right now :/ haha

    9 more weeks :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers