Monday, March 18, 2013

You're not my prince if...

One of my recent projects was given to a friend for her birthday. I got a Cricut for Christmas from my amazing husband who feels like it's job to spoil me ALWAYS. He's so good to me, I don't deserve him.

My first project with my new Cricut was with vinyl. I painted and antiqued the board a bit, then added pearls, the picture, added lace around the picture, and finally I added the vinyl, "If this isn't your castle then you're not my prince." So cute!


I love the way it turned out, especially being one of my first projects with my new toy!! Thanks for following.

          ~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers