Thursday, May 29, 2014

January

Whelp....I guess it's time to start posting about January!! One Christmas gift we got for Christmas was a giftcard for BJ's Brewery. It was my first time there, it was delicious!! Yummy pizza and dessert. We will definitely make another trip there.


The following day we made a trip to Austin, just for fun! I love those kind of trips. No expectations.

Our first stop was Blue Bell! If you're Texas, you'll understand. Let me just say, the ice cream at the creamery is even better than Blue Bell you buy at the grocery store!! It has such a soft, perfect, creamy consistency. : )

Spencer's pick: Southern blackberry cobbler.

My pick: Strawberry cheesecake.




Then we were back on the road to Austin!

We met up with my brother for dinner who is a student at the University of Texas in Austin. 


Then a movie: Jack Ryan. I really liked it!!


The next day we canoed on the Colorado River- It was so much fun!! It was completely relaxing and the weather was absolutely perfect!








We tried out Amy's ice cream for the first time. So good!!!! 





It was a fun little trip! It's just nice to get away every once in a while!
Thanks for following!!

~Nat






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers