Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MORE 4th of July


I think it's time I start catching up on this thing! I have such a 

HUGE amount of pictures to post that it's just so overwhelming, so I 

keep avoiding it! I'm going to start with the rest of my 4th of July 

goodies. I made cupcakes for the little munchkins in nursery the 

Sunday before the 4th. I individually wrapped each cupcake in i

t's own plastic cup. I'm sure most of you can guess where I got this 

idea from! ; ) Then I topped them off with a sparkly ribbon. It 

doesn't have my signature on it unless there's a touch of sparkle. 

We have them to the kids as they were leaving for fear of icing and 

cake smashed into the carpets at church. We'll leave that for home! 

; )



Not going to lie...this is probably the BEST icing I have ever had! I

 got a few messages from people asking for the recipe. It's 

RIDICULOUS, nothing special, just the way I mixed the ingredients 

is different than how I used to. 









Momma Sevy bought me some 4th of July cupcake holders. So 

naturally I just HAD to make more cupcakes for the actual holiday 

on Wednesday. These were chocolate!







I forgot to get pictures of the dessert table when the cobblers 

arrived. 


It was fun to spend time with my family, the Sevys, the Harmans, 

missionaries, and My Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve. They were in 

town from New Mexico for a bit so they were able to stop by for 

lunch and treats also.


Em and I went out to take some pictures just outside the backyard 


to get some festive pictures of her. We weren't out there long due to 


the ridiculous amounts of fire ants and mosquitoes. Got to love 


those Texas summers!




AND they started to get goofy...




AND scary...this hurts my eyes just looking at it!






We ended the day with a few fireworks and a million mosquito 

bites. It was a fun day and will continue to be one of my favorite 

holidays. Hope y'all enjoyed your holiday as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers