Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ingrid



Thursday May 3rd Spencer and I got to go to downtown Houston to the House of Blues for an Ingrid Michaelson concert. I've come to realize that a lot of people don't know who Ingrid is. I'm here to tell you that you DO! You have heard her music, I promise. Though I'm shocked to say that my mom hadn't ever heard her most famous song The Way I Am, but my dad had! haha...Here it is for all of you clueless people. ; ) 





The concert was freaking awesome but it was 3 hours of standing REALLY close to people that you might not normally stand that close to, or ANYBODY. Let's just say the personal space barrier didn't exist. That's fine at first, then after an hour, or two hours, or even the third hour it's hot, smelly, sweaty, sticky, and your body is aching for some movement. Not going to lie though, it was awesome being so close to the stage! Just remember to dress in comfortable, airy clothes. Fortunately I went prepared. 




 The concert started with a band called Scars on 45. They are a little band from England. They were really good and I wouldn't mind purchasing their cd! Here they are on Amazon




Ingrid Michaelson was so cute! I just love her more now than I did before! 










    I accidentally had my finger over the flash.





haha...this shows a little bit of her personality. She does improv to Golden Girls on the piano:




Another popular one:




I recorded this song but I found a clearer video on Youtube from the same night. haha..I Love her! 


I have SOOOO many more videos! This will not be the last concert we go to of her's! Hope you go download all of her music now! : )

          ~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers