Sunday, March 25, 2012

DIY camera bag

Well I finally got around to making the padding for my new camera bag last week before we went to the Rodeo. I wanted a cute camera bag that wasn't too bulky. I also wanted a bag that didn't look like a camera bag because people would be less likely to want to steal it when I'm out in big crowds of people. Here's my creation!! : )



I actually had a REALLY cute leopard print bag and brought it home and tried putting my camera inside of it. The zipper of the bag was VERY harsh and I was nervous that it would scratch my camera up. So I chose this one because it was perfect! Look how far down the bag the zipper unzips! 


Here's the material that was inside the purse. I loved it and tried to match it as best as I could when I made the padding.


Using regular density foam I bought at Joanns  I made these cushions for the inside of the bag. I'm going to sew velcro to the cushions so the padding stays put. 



Thanks for following!! More updates soon!! : )

          ~Nat

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Nat! I made one of these last summer. they're GREAT!! It turned out so good, you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel!! Yeah, the only problem with it, is that it won't be able to hold any extra lenses. I guess that just calls for ANOTHER camera bag!! : ) It is nice to have when going out though.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers