Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Decorating

Since it's our first time to be married during the holidays we've been having lots of fun decorating our little apartment with cute Halloween things, and already purchasing Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations. (Where has the year gone?!) Fortunately I've been stocking up on holiday decorations for the last year. After Christmas 2010 I made many trips to buy Christmas clearance decorations, wrapping paper, bows, cards, etc. (We even got a Christmas tree!) I did the same for Valentines Day, and Easter. I definitely get this from my Mom. I LOVE this trait, especially the following year when I pull out all my purchases from the previous year. Thanks Mom!! : ) 


Guess what that means for me today??? Halloween clearance shopping!! We bought a black and orange plastic storage container the other day at Target so we would be able to store our Halloween decorations outside in our storage closet. So today, my goal is to fill it. Even though we probably aren't too far from filling it already.


These little suckers get to stay out over Thanksgiving. I replaced the jack-o-lattern with a normal pumpkin so it was Thanksgiving appropriate. : )


This was out over Halloween and will stay out over Thanksgiving. 


I'm all about the sparkle! : )




We had orange lights out on the balcony too. I can't wait to clearance shop!!


I still have so much to blog about....I don't think I'll ever catch up. Can't wait to get pictures up from Spencer's Halloween costume. Funny stuff! It was definitely a hit!! Stay tuned.


        ~Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Locations of Site Visitors

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers